Habitat for Humanity of Pinellas and West Pasco Counties is looking for land to build affordable homes for deserving families. This is a great opportunity for mixed-income partnerships or disposal of surplus properties!
Land Parcels should be:
- Contiguous lots, vacant in fills, large parcels, vacant lots, or rehab potential
- Environmentally clear, free of liens, encumbrances, and clear title preferred but not mandatory
- Zoned for residential use
- Preference for lots that will not require a variance for single family homeownership
Why Partner with Habitat?
- Create social and community impact
- Habitat may be able to provide sellers with tax exemption for value of property
- Partnership for local education or hiring
- Creation of new affordable homeownership units
- Can partner on larger projects to meet requirements for density bonus
- Habitat comes prepared with guaranteed, qualified buyer pipeline!
Contact Ken Rush, Chief Operations Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (727) 536-4755 ext 210 for more information.