continue support through your estate
Legacy Builders Society members include Habitat for Humanity of Pinellas and West Pasco Counties in their estate plans and make a lasting impact on families in need of a decent and affordable place to call home, breaking the cycle of poverty. Today estate planning offers many options and is easier than you think. Please join us to explore ways you can create your personal legacy.
Legacy Builders Society members enjoy the following benefits:
- Being a part of a legacy program that will allow you to extend your support and continue to help provide decent and affordable homes.
- Permanent recognition as a Legacy Builders Society Member on Donor Wall.
- Recognition in the Habitat Annual Report and Newsletter.
- Invitation to and recognition at the annual Legacy Builders Society Home Dedication.
- Invitation to and recognition at the annual Legacy Builders Society luncheon.
- All founding members will be recognized as Founding Members.
For more information, please contact Stacey Efaw at email@example.com or (727) 536-4755 ext. 220.