fbpx Skip to main content

find us today

Calendar

Building Community

Volunteer

As Habitat for Humanity of Pinellas & West Pasco Counties continues to monitor COVID-19 and the recent surges in positivity rates, we are asking that individuals who have not been fully vaccinated wear masks while volunteering on our sites.

Our Impact

1,200

volunteer hours towards building one home

88,000

volunteer hours from 2018 to 2019

ways to get
involved

Volunteers are the heart of Habitat for Humanity. Whether you are a builder or have never used a hammer, YOU can make a difference in your community.

Join us for Nuts & Bolts, an informative one-hour session for those interested in learning more about volunteer opportunities and homeownership program. Nuts & Bolts is held virtually from 6 PM – 7 PM every first Thursday of the month.

IndividualsGroupsnuts & bolts

corporate
team builds

We are building new homes for 65 families this year and need YOU to make it happen! Organize a team of 5-10 coworkers or friends and help us build a home for a local family.

Learn More

volunteering
abroad

Global Village is a Habitat for Humanity International (HfHI) program that creates opportunities for volunteers to build overseas for one to three weeks with families in need and local volunteers. For every home built, Habitat Pinellas and West Pasco contributes 75% of our annual tithe contribution to Habitat Malawi, with the remaining 25% determined by management to support HfHI’s effort to eliminate poverty housing around the world. In April 2013, Habitat organized its first ever Global Village trip to Guatemala with 13 volunteers. Since then, we’ve completed trips to Malawi, Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Cambodia.

Learn More

community builders hour

Please join us for a half-hour of networking, followed by a one-hour program to learn more about how Habitat for Humanity of Pinellas and West Pasco Counties is addressing the problem of affordable housing in Pinellas and Pasco Counties. Hear from a Habitat homeowner about the impact that a safe and affordable home makes, and learn how you can help make homeownership a possibility for those in need in your community.

Learn More

roaring 20's prohibition party

Habitat for Humanity of Pinellas and West Pasco Counties invites you to a roaring good time of 1920s inspired music, hors d’oeuvres, and cocktails while supporting the Habitat mission at our Prohibition Party presented by Crown Automotive. After the program, help keep the party going at our Speakeasy After-Party sponsored by the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino – Tampa onsite at the Vinoy in Fred’s Cellar.

Learn More

golfing fore habitat

Habitat for Humanity of Pinellas and West Pasco Counties hosted its 11th Annual Golfing Fore Habitat Partner Tournament on Monday, November 1st, 2021 at Copperhead Course at Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort. More than $125,000 was raised from the event and all proceeds benefit Habitat Pinellas & West Pasco and affordable housing opportunities for individuals and families in our community.

Learn More
Branded by Stevie & Fern
Skip to content