We treat each other like family so that we can create the places where others enjoy theirs.
We nurture opportunities for growth while celebrating the accomplishments of individuals and teams along the way. We believe in answering to hard work and dedication with the consideration, flexibility, and benefits our team deserves. Put simply: we treat each other like family.
- Employee health insurance – paid by company 100% = $7,617.48/year
- $25,000 life insurance – paid by the company
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) – paid by the company
- Voluntary dental, vision, Short Term Disability (STD), supplemental life, FSA, EAP
- 401K with match $.50 up to 24% of salary – 6% max starting 11/1/2020
- Personal Time Off (PTO) – 16 days first year
- Paid Holidays – 12 days
Site Supervisor Apprentice I
The Site Supervisor Apprentice 1 is responsible for assisting in the construction and volunteer activities on any numbers of job sites. This may include all work from start to finish on one property, specialized phases of the construction process, or rehab and renovation work as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.