An affordable home is within reach with a 0% interest mortgage through the Habitat Homeownership program.
Habitat for Humanity of Pinellas and West Pasco Counties builds and sells homes at no profit and no interest to households who do not qualify for a traditional mortgage. The program prepares homeowner partners to be successful homeowners through an education curriculum of 20 classes, from budgeting to home maintenance.
Benefits of Habitat Homeownership
- affordable 0% interest mortgage
- own your property, building generational wealth
- energy star efficient home
- homebuyer education
- whirlpool appliances
Applicants must meet income, credit and housing related criteria including but not limited to*:
- Have a housing need due to current substandard living conditions
- Have lived or worked in Pinellas or Pasco for at least one year
- Have one year of steady, reliable income
- Have reasonably good credit
*Visit the Apply page for the full list of qualifications.
Want to learn more? Visit our register for a virtual Homeownership Information Session to learn how to qualify, apply, and become a Habitat Homeowner. Visit habitatpwp.org/apply to register.